Careers at MobileFrame
Lead iOS / Android Developer
MobileFrame has an open full-time position for a Lead iOS/Android Developer at its corporate headquarters in Los Gatos, CA. This position is on-site; telecommuting is not an option at this time.
You will join us as a senior member of our engineering team where your primary responsibility will be the continued development of both the iOS and Android versions of our client software. In addition, you will be part of the engineering team that imagines, creates, and implements new features and products for MobileFrame. Other responsibilities include acting as a liaison to non-technical staff and/or helping with escalated support issues.
A successful team member will be someone who enjoys having the freedom to voice and implement their ideas, who can work well by themselves or in a group, has a meticulous eye for detail, has a sense of fun, and who enjoys being a large part of a small team. Our ideal team member will prefer long-lasting relationships, instead of job-hopping, so they can foster future successes and enjoy the rewards of their hard work and expertise.
The requirements for the position are:
- 3+ years of professional software development
- 2+ years of C++ experience
- Experience with STL
- 2+ years of Android development with Java, including full understanding of development using JNI
- 2+ years of iOS development with an App in the AppStore
- Objective-C / Objective C++
- Custom user interface component development for both iOS and Android
Additional skills that will set you apart from other candidates (but not required):
- Experience with SVN
- Windows and .NET experience
- Knowledge of enterprise mobility market
- Familiarity with database and database concepts, including SQL Server, SQLite, DB/2, Oracle
- Proven communication skills, such as writing documentation or teaching training classes
- Experience writing software integrations to device hardware (we play with a lot of gadgets here)
- Experience writing server-side code
- Understanding of localization and internationalization
- Understanding of security principles such as encryption and network security
- Knowledge of basic IT chores
MobileFrame was established in 2001 and has become the leader in business mobility development frameworks (aka Mobile Application Development Platforms). Our customers include Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike from all around the globe. We have the feel of a startup but with the security of a larger company. We offer competitive pay and incentives such as profit sharing. If you think this opportunity would be good for you, please send an email to DEVJOBS at MOBILEFRAME.COM
Enterprise Software Sales Executive
We are a well-established mobile enterprise software company based in Los Gatos, CA. We are seeking experienced and motivated enterprise software sales executives. A strong and experienced team of business management, software engineers, sales and marketers from major Silicon Valley companies is in place selling a mature mobile ERP platform focused on customer success. Profit sharing is available. This is a rare and excellent opportunity.
Responsibilities include increasing MobileFrame's sales and meeting or exceeding an assigned revenue quota while building and managing a strong pipeline. The chosen candidate will be selling MobileFrame's Products and Professional Services by making sales calls using established and new contacts. Responsibilities also include producing and communicating account/campaign/closing plans on key and significant opportunities/customers, managing the entire lead-to-order process and keeping product knowledge and skills up to date.
- Excellent cold calling, presentation & negotiation skills
- Candidate must have a strong quota achievement history
- Ability to present business solutions at the executive level
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven sales cycle management skills
- At least 4 years professional selling experience in enterprise software technology sales
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- General knowledge of the mobile application space
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience
Information Technology Administrator
We are a well-established mobile enterprise software company based in Los Gatos, CA seeking a highly experienced and motivated Information Technology Administrator to become a member of our team. This position is responsible for running, maintaining, upgrading, and enhancing the company hardware, software and communication infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for Windows Server/Exchange administration, backup/restore, anti-virus administration, remote access, network and hardware/software, including desktop, handheld and laptop support as needed.
- Must possess strong understanding of LAN architecture and installation, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Windows NT, including WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server installation, configuration, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Must have some project management skills
- Must be knowledgeable with general VPN and firewall technologies
- Working knowledge of routers, switches and hubs
- After hours work is sometimes required
- Application knowledge (MS Office, MS Access, MS Exchange)
- Experience and knowledge in Windows Server Administration
- Experience setting up and administering wireless networks
- B.S. Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Want to learn more about MobileFrame?
Contact us to speak with one of our mobility experts.